TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Karan Johar is the first Indian filmmaker who is chosen to be on judge's panel of the Miss World 2007. Karan considers this as globalization of Bollywood. Though he has judged a couple of beauty pageants back home, this is the first time that he'll be judging a global pageant. The director will be in at Warsaw in Poland on September 30 judging the 56th Miss World contest.
Talking about Bollywood's global awareness, this year Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna was screened at the Toronto Film Fesival. Along with Karan Johar, actors Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan were also present at the fest. The trio had an interesting interaction session with the audiences at the film festival, regarding Bollywood films.
Apart from them, John Abraham and Bispasha Basu were also present as Kabir Khan's Kabul Express, staring John and Arshad Warsi will also be screened at the Toronto Film festival. Also, actress Tabu was present there along with Mira Nair for the premiere of their latest film The Namesake.
RGV films a "modern times" reflection
Subway - Hardcore action film