TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Usually, Karan Johar takes a break of a few years before he embarks on his next project. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was released in 1998, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001 and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna in 2006. Of course, he produced Kal Ho Naa Ho and Kaal in between, but the directorial reins were handed over to independent directors.
But Karan has decided against giving a two/three-year gap between K.A.N.K. and his next film. "I've already started scripting my next," Karan confides in me, "At the moment, I wouldn't be able to reveal more than the fact that the film will start in 2007."
That's not the only project that's keeping Karan occupied. For, Dharma Productions, his production company, will start two more films in 2007, to be directed by Soham [Kaal] and Tarun Mansukhani, respectively. "Most probably, we'll see at least two releases next year," Karan adds. Seems like Karan is getting back at film production with a vengeance!
Besides the above-mentioned three films, Karan will also commence the new season of Koffee with Karan on television.
Saif's replacement finalized?
Ghai starts six films today