TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Karan Johar is known for making gigantic and lengthy films but this time, Karan is facing the biggest challenge as a filmmaker. Well, this is because Karan is all set to direct his first ever ad film. This is going to be exciting as this will be the first time that Karan will be directing someone else's script and that for an ad of few seconds. Interestingly, the ad will be shot with his favourite actor Shah Rukh Khan and that comes as relief to KJo. Besides, the ad film is being produced by Shah Rukh's production house Red Chillies and the ad is being made for Airtel.
Talking about his next venture, Karan says that he is still waiting for a good concept to come up. However, Dharma productions are busy in the pre-production of films directed by Soham Shah and Tarun Mansukhani which will go on floors next year.
Abhay Deol with a debutant director again
John and Bipasha together in Goal