TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, November 30, 2006
NDTV Media's much-awaited Hindi entertainment channel will roll out in July 2007. Karan Johar's Dharma Productions will have a stake in it and Karan will also be on the board of NDTV's entertainment channel. The family entertainment channel will be targeted at all age groups.
According to sources, Karan Johar will help originate concepts and programming ideas and produce shows for the channel and will be an ambassador for the NDTV entertainment brand. The NDTV entertainment channel is being launched as part of NDTV's expansion beyond the news.
Rolf advises Indian filmmakers
Nandita wants IFFI back in Delhi