TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Friday, December 29, 2006
Kareena Kapoor and director Karan Johar have been a winning duo as was proved by 2001 hit Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. And now, the two are all set to create magic once again, not for a feature film but for a television commercial!
Kareena Kapoor will be endorsing a famed brand of paints, the commercial for which will be directed by Karan himself. Kareena is thrilled about doing this advertisement. She agreed to do the commercial partly because she thinks she can connect with the audiences and partly because of Karan, her favourite director. The ad will be shot in January next year.
Kareena is also doing a film with her Karan in the coming year, but refused to divulge much about it.
Tigmanshu to direct Nana in Shagird
I See You exclusive screening held