TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Friday, December 29, 2006
Kareena Kapoor and director Karan Johar have been a winning duo as was proved by 2001 hit Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. And now, the two are all set to create magic once again, not for a feature film but for a television commercial!
Kareena Kapoor will be endorsing a famed brand of paints, the commercial for which will be directed by Karan himself. Kareena is thrilled about doing this advertisement. She agreed to do the commercial partly because she thinks she can connect with the audiences and partly because of Karan, her favourite director. The ad will be shot in January next year.
Kareena is also doing a film with her Karan in the coming year, but refused to divulge much about it.
Tigmanshu to direct Nana in Shagird
I See You exclusive screening held