TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, February 24, 2006
Kareena Kapoor who was supposed to star opposite Harman Baweja, in his debut Love Story 2050, is not a part of the film, anymore. The film was announced two years ago and Kareena was reportedly paid a cool Rs. 3 crores for the film!
Kareena cited the standard 'no dates' reason for her departure from the film. It's a sci-fi film and she would have to give bulk dates to the project. Giving bulk dates was not possible for her as she was busy with Vishal Bharadwaj's Omkara and Farhan Akhtar's Don. However, she maintains that they parted on a good note and she is open to doing another film with him, provided she has the dates.
If sources are to be believed, Priyanka Chopra will be replacing Kareena in the film. And to refresh your memory, Harman and Priyanka were romantically linked, just some time back. It remains to be seen how this off screen chemistry will translate on screen!