TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Actress Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra will be seen in yet another Pepsi ad. But this time Shah Rukh will share frame with these two beautiful ladies in Pepsi's next ad. The trio has just finished shooting for an ad for Pepsi in Madh Island. The ad is being positioned as Pepsi TV.
The ad seems interesting because of combination of Kareena, Priyanka and Shah Rukh, who will be appearing in Farhan Akhtar's forthcoming remake of Don. As per the sources this ad made at an estimated budget of Rs.3.5 million is done by Shah Rukh's friend Farah Khan and produced by his company Red Chillies Entertainment. Isn't it double treat for Shah Rukh!