TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Katrina Kaif will finally be dubbing for her film herself. All this while, Katrina's voice was being dubbed by a dubbing artist since she has a British accent. In fact, her films Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, Sarkar and Humko Deewana Kar Gaye do not have her voice. But interestingly, Vipul Shah is interested in using Katrina's original voice for Namastey London. Vipul had signed Katrina for Namastey London as the character demanded someone who was brought up in Britain. Hence, Katrina's voice with a British accent would suit well for his film.
So finally we can expect to hear the voice of the beauty in Namastey London.