TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Music Company Saregama is trying a stint at film production once again. The company had earlier produced Bollywood flicks like Godmother and Bada Din. It also co-produced Sapnay and Tum Sa Nahi Dekha.
The company now has signed a two-film deal with director Ken Ghosh of (Ishq Vishk, Fida fame). These two films are in pre-production stages. The first one is an untitled children's movie and will go on floors early next year. The other movie's script is yet to be finalized.
After seeing a period of lull, Saregama is back with a revised business plan. It is all set to establish a film production department and thus take up production in a big way. A source said that Saregama no longer wants to be known as a music company as they have already ventured into television, events and home video and movies. Audio is just one of the revenue streams.
Saregama has also produced an English film - Karma Confessions and Holi, which is in its post-production stage and will observe a 2007 release. With Saregama, Bollywood will see yet another player entering the production domain.
Who will direct Dhoom 3?
Shahid being over-cautious?