TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, November 09, 2006
After the success of his debut film Khosla Ka Ghosla, filmmaker Dibakar Banerjee is not sitting idle. Says the director, "There are two scripts that I have completed and talks are on with the producers." The two scripts that he has worked belong to different genres completely but seem exciting as well.
Talking about the scripts, Dibakar says "The first story is set in Kolkata in the 1930's. The film will be a dark thriller similar to the suspense films like Howrah Bridge or China Town. The most important part will be that these films will be something that the whole family can sit together and watch." His next story is about a gangster. "Well, this story is about the life a gangster. It talks about how he became a gangster, his journey through the criminal life and finally how he gives it up. It is a story from the perception of the gangster himself. In fact, it will be his perception of the world."
Also a few weeks back someone reported that a sequel to Khosla Ka Ghosla was on the cards. But Dibarkar is himself shocked to hear about this. "I don't understand where these rumors come from. As far as I am concerned, I have no plans to make any sequels as of now. Also, if the producers were to make a sequel, I am sure that they would have informed me first."
Randeep's take on cop flicks and remakes
Zee Cine Awards heads for Bangkok