TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Friday, November 17, 2006
New Delhi, UNI: The Pakistani fascination for Indian films, especially Bollywood, continues! In what could indicate continuance of Indo-Pak exchanges on the cultural level, notwithstanding political bitterness, the Anupam Kher Boman Irani-starrer Khosla Ka Ghosla and Tanuja Chandra's Hope and a Little Sugar have been invited for screening at the forthcoming Kara film festival, to be held from December 7 in Karachi.
The invitation to Khosla Ka Ghosla and Hope and a Little Sugar for screening at the sixth edition of the festival is part of an endeavour by the festival authorities to provide a platform to experienced as well as new film makers from India and Pakistan to exhibit their creative talent and at the same time learn from each other, sources in the UTV, the producers of the film, said.
Banaras for Indian Panorama
Chandigarh to become film city