TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Friday, October 27, 2006
After producing one of the finer films of the year - Khosla Ka Ghosla, producer Savita Raj Hiremath has moved on to produce two more movies and buzz is that Tandav film Productions are looking forward to tie up with Hollywood studios.
Talking about her next venture she states, "KKG has received very good response and we are now looking forward to making two films simultaneously. First will be a romantic comedy based on family relationships. It will be a total entertainer for movie lovers. We have been in the midst of finalizing details. Nothing has been finalized except Tanushree Chatterjee who will direct this movie. The second project will have today's feel as it's about young female executives."
Savita sounds quite satisfied about the response to KKG. "We believe in good content and not big budget. Our films will be close to life. KKG was one of them and that is why it appealed to masses. We are happy with KKG's box office status. I believe that good content will lead to good performance. That makes me confident about my forthcoming projects as well. We are looking forward to work with Hollywood studios. Though nothing has been finalized yet, we are expecting a positive response."
24 X 7 Making Movies
Salman comes to Sameer's rescue