TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, April 27, 2006
The trend of incorporating the promo of a forthcoming film with a new release continues! The new release, Gangster, which opens this Friday worldwide, has a surprise in store. The stylish promo of Bhatt brothers' new film The Killer unfolds on screen during the intermission, which also gives an insight into the three key characters of the film: Emraan Hashmi is the cabbie, Nisha Kothari [launched in JAMES] is a bar dancer and Irrfan Khan is the stranger who hires the cab for the night.
Await another thriller from the production house that is synonymous with qualitative films!
Meanwhile, the first screening of Gangster was held for the families/close friends of Mukesh Bhatt and Emraan Hashmi last night [Wednesday, April 26]. Also present on the occasion were the distributors of this keenly anticipated film. The principal cast of the film also turned up on the occasion.
UTV at the Cannes Film Festival
Babloo Pachisia signs Dharmesh Darshan