TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Koena Mitra has her hands full with quite a few films in her kitty. Sangeet Sivan's Apna Sapna Money Money is releasing in November and she has already started shooting for Anant Mahadevan's Anamika. Apart from that Subhash Ghai has already signed her for two more films under his banner.
Coming back to her next release Apna Sapna Money Money the audience will not get to hear the original Koena in this film. Her voice has been dubbed. Usually we get to know about dubbed voices after the movie's release. But this time Koena confesses, "I play the character of a Catholic girl who speaks in typical Goan accent. Her errors while speaking creates comedy. Since I was not very comfortable with the fluency we had to look for other option".
However director Sangeet Sivan had a different story to say. "Yes it's true that her voice has been dubbed. Koena was not keeping well so we had to go for a dubbing artist for her. A professional dubbing artist has dubbed for her", says Sivan.