TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Friday, May 12, 2006
They made a great onscreen couple in Rajat Kapoor's Mixed Doubles though they didn't get as much recognition since it was a low-budget movie. Perhaps Madhur Bhandarkar can get them their due credits as an interesting onscreen couple. Bhandarkar has signed up Ranvir Shorey and Konkana Sen Sharma together again for his next film Traffic Signal.
Konkana will play the role of a prostitute in the film while Ranvir plays a junkie. This is for the first time that Konkana will be playing a prostitute in a film. Although it is just a four day cameo, Konkana feels that the role is extremely challenging. Besides the offer came from Madhur Bhandarkar who already directed her in the National Award winning Page 3, so there was no way she could turn it down, says Konkana. In addition to Konkana and Ranvir, the film Traffic Signal also stars Kunal Khemu and Neetu Chandra.