TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Rakesh Roshan is making sure that everything about Krrish is perfect. He has gone out of his way to ensure that the scenes look authentic enough. Like it's prequel, Koi Mil Gaya, Krrish, too will feature a lot of kids. And this time, Rakesh Roshan has decided to cast real life students. Apart from some important scenes in the film, the kids will even be seen in a song.
The students were chosen from the Chao Yang Special School of Singapore and the Shree Ram School of Delhi. While 15 were selected from the former, 16 were selected from the latter.
Most of the film is being shot in Singapore and is being promoted by the Singapore Tourism Board. Touted as one of the biggest films of 2006, it stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Rekha and Naseeruddin Shah in lead roles. It is expected to hit theatres by June.