TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Monday, March 06, 2006
This is the latest publicity still from the much talked about Krrish. It is going to be one of the biggest movies of the year with a budget of about 45 crores. As you might be aware by now, Krrish is a sequel to Koi Mil Gaya. Hrithik Roshan in this movie plays the son of Rohit (Hrithik himself that is) from Koi... Mil Gaya. In this film, he possesses super powers and the promos that are out currently show him as a superhero doing some real good stunts.
This particular picture shows Hrithik flexing his muscles with suspenders, displaying his body. Even the promos of the film focus a lot on his physique unlike in Koi Mil Gaya. Hrithik seems to have gone through severe physical training to get in good shape for this movie.
The Roshans definitely seem to have packed a lot into this one and are all set to give the audiences some real adventurous experience with Krrish.
Mallika refuses SRK's pvt flight
Winners of Zee Cine Awards 2006