TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Manini De who is married to tele actor Mihir Mishra and is playing Priyanka's best friend in Krrish has changed the spelling of her name to Maaninee Misshra. She had no idea that the extra "r" added in the title Krrish was done by numerologist, tarot, handwriting and signatures specialist Niraj Mancchanda. The day she came to know about it, she called Niraj and decided to get her name, signature and handwriting corrected.
According to Maaninee, "I am not a person who believes in things unless it's logical and has a scientific base. When I went to Niraj, he made me understand the science behind numerology and helped me gain confidence in myself. He told me to change and add a few letters to my name so that the sum total of my name gives proper vibration. He suggested I change my handwriting and signature - a bit of an emphasis on particular letters when I write. Since then I have experienced a lot of change in myself and the way people perceive me. I've been getting more opportunities and things are looking good".
Maaninee further adds, "Barely a month after making the changes, I got to host my first ever cricket show 'Not Only Cricket'. My experience has made me a staunch believer in numerology."
Krrish which is also numerologically corrected by Niraj will be the first film of Maaninee Misshra using her new name spelling. We wish her a huge success.
When Shahid almost scared Amrita
Himesh to sing for RGV's Sholay