TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Thursday, May 04, 2006
With every big film, comes the baggage of controversies. And no exception has been made for Krrish. Just a few weeks before its release, the makers are being accused of plagiarism, by an independent film maker and writer, Ivan Rana. According to Rana, the story of Krrish was penned by him. Apparently, in 2003, he took his story titled Superhero along with sketches of the character to Rakesh Roshan. They had a meeting after which Rakesh Roshan told him to leave the concept with him. When Ivan followed up, a fortnight later, Roshan told him that he did not want to go ahead with the idea. Soon after, Rana left for the United States to make an independent film. And now that he is back, he has realized that his idea was stolen. He says that even the design of the mask is his. Rakesh Roshan has denied the allegations and has claimed that the story of Krrish has been penned by him.
Unfortunately, Rana hasn't registered the story anywhere because he didn't think anyone would use it without his consent. So it will be difficult to lodge a complaint with the film association.
Deodhar Gandhi renamed as Son of Seetadevi?
UTV very much releasing Don internationally