TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Record: IAF airlifts 463 tonnes of load
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Friday, April 07, 2006
Everyone in India is waiting for the release of the much talked about film Krrish except some officials of the Singapore Tourism Board who have already seen the unedited version of the movie. According to director Rakesh Roshan an hour of the second half of Krrish is set in Singapore. So, the officials of Singapore Tourism Board wanted to make sure about the proper portrayal of Singapore that has been used in the film. The officials were in Mumbai last week when the screening happened.
Also there were reports that the Censor Board had objected to a marriage sequence in the film that used a mare without the permission of the Animal Welfare Board. However, Rakesh Roshan stated that there were no animals used in the film.
HDKG will "endorse" Danish furniture
Rosa hits the ramp