TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
By Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Adlabs Films Limited has started its U.K. operations in May through its newly set up office in London. Distribution of Indian films would be the primary business activity, but the company will also be actively exploring other business opportunities in the areas of film production and post-production through this office.
Adlabs has roped in Pranab Kapadia to head its U.K. operations, who joined the firm on May 15. Pranab comes to Adlabs after having been with Zee Network for close to 10 years, of which 7 years were spent in U.K. as Head of Programming