TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Karan Johar's debut hit film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai will now be seen in a different light. It will be remade but this time the outcome will be quite different. The film will be animated this time and will be directed by Karan's assistant Tarun Mansukhani.
According to sources, the film's name will be re-titled Kuchi Kuchi Hota Hai and the lead cast will be animated dogs. Yes, you heard it right. The animated movie will be different this time and dogs will be replacing the super-stars. The dogs will be singing and dancing in the film as well.
The film will be approximately of 2 hours unlike the 3 hours of the original.
Emraan to kiss again in Awarapan?
Two Khans together in Dhoom 2?