TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Adlabs, the multiplex group, today launched Silver Screen in association with an NGO called Harmony. A novel concept, Silver Screen gives senior citizens the facility to "Request a Movie" of their choice, which will be screened at a special discounted price. The launch was formally held today at Metro Adlabs in Mumbai with a special screening of the popular blockbuster Lage Raho Munnabhai which was attended by 225 senior citizens.
The reasonably priced ticket comes with a package of food and beverages. The screenings will be held once a month and both classics as well as new movies will be screened. There will be provision of escorts for the senior citizens. These shows will be held only in the mornings suiting the senior citizens comfort.
There will be special offers and promotions, invites to laughter clubs, free medical camps, and special health and pharma products which will be inclusive of the ticket price.
Tina Ambani and Rajkumar Hirani officially launched the event along with all the senior citizens in the film Lage Raho Munnabhai.
Arun Nalawade turns director
Juhi Chawla's film at Berlin Film Festival