TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Has Mani Ratnam postponed the launch of his new film Lajjo, starring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor in the lead? That's the buzz in the industry. A source close to one of the actors told this writer that Lajjo, which was scheduled to take off in January 2007, has been postponed by another four/five months.
What's the reason for the delay? "It seems, Mani is concentrating on the finishing touches of Guru and therefore, wasn't able to devote much time to the pre-shooting work of Lajjo. Also, he didn't want to rush into Lajjo while handling the post-production work of Guru. Hence, the gap," the trustworthy source reveals.
Mani has now asked his actors to allot dates after a couple of months so that he can shoot Lajjo in a single start-to-finish schedule.
Vinod Khanna to make comeback
Akki brings Spl Olympics torch to India