TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Yeh hya ho raha hain? Two weeks ago, Madhur Bhandarkar registered the title Chandni Bar 2. Now Bhandarkar has registered the title Page 3 - Part 2. What's happening? "My company decided to register this title [Page 3 - Part 2]. That doesn't mean I am making the film," the film-maker smiles.
But the rumor mills are agog with speculation that he is keen to cast Kareena Kapoor in the film. In fact, Kareena was initially offered Page 3, but the actress turned down the offer due to date hassles. "Let's get this straight. I haven't met Kareena or any actress for this project. Like I said, I've merely registered the title, I may/may not make the film. Similarly, I have registered three more titles [all from newspaper headlines], but that doesn't mean I am making all those films," he adds.
With Corporate slated for July release and Signal being readied for Diwali 2006 release, Bhandarkar is working on his next venture. "Yes, I am working on something different this time," he reveals.