TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Monday, May 22, 2006
Madhur Bhandarkar's Corporate is one of the most awaited films of the years. Apart from having a novel theme it also boasts of a star cast comprising of Bipasha Basu, Kay Kay Menon, Samir Dattani, Minnisha Lamba, Raj Babbar and Bharat Dhabolkar. Not many know but another name in the list includes film-maker Ashok Pandit who had last directed Sheen. Pandit plays the role of a journalist who interviews Manoj Joshi - a film director on the sets of his film. "It is a hilarious comic scene", says the cheerful director.
But that is not all. Pandit's son Raj has been roped in to enact a role in Bhandakar's new film Signal. "He plays the son of the owner of an Irani restaurant and it is a very important role in the film." On questioning him further he said, "You won't believe it but he bagged the role by imitating Madhur on his face. He acted exactly like him - his speech and body language. Madhur was impressed and signed him up."
Now that's a new talent to look out for. Wishing the father-son duo success in both their individual films!