TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Madhur Bhandarkar has been on top of the world since last week. While Madhur and wife Renu became proud parents of a baby girl, Madhur received more good news to cheer him up: Two of his films will be showcased at prestigious film festivals next. While Corporate has been selected for the 5th Berlin Asia Pacific Film Fest in Berlin [from 4th to 10th October], Page 3 has been selected for the 14th Raindance Film Festival in London [27th September to 8th October].
Amidst international honors, Madhur is also looking at a foreign destination for his new film Fashion. "Have had enough of Mumbai in Chandni Bar, Satta, Aan, Page 3 and Corporate [all Mumbai-based themes]," Madhur jokes, "For Fashion, it's a foreign destination." Which city will Madhur eye this time? Milan, Paris or London? Watch this space!
Jaan-e-Mann book: Visual delight