TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, May 15, 2006
Madhuri Dixit has a big fan following in India. It doesn't make any difference that she is out of scene from the past few years. She will always be a part of Bollywood. One of her die-hard fan has come up with an interesting gift on her birthday.
Pappu Sardar owner of a small eatery at Sakchi in Jamshedpur has launched a calendar with the year beginning from the Madhuri's date of birth 15th May. According to him it was his dream to bring out a calendar that begins from Madhuri's birthday.
He revealed that he had been trying this since last five years but no one agreed to print such a calendar except a printer in a northern state. The calendar that begins with a holiday on account of Madhuri's birthday will unveil today.
Sardar wanted Madhuri's birthday to be marked as 'Bollywood Day'. He has also appealed to the government to declare it a holiday. He explained that his financial year will begin from May 15 and end on May 14 next year.
Well, we must say fan ho to aisa!