TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Madhuri Dixit fans all over can rejoice. Because the actress is all set to perform live on February 25th, after a gap of close to six years. The venue will be the Filmfare awards and her performance has been kept under wraps. No one is exactly sure what she is going to do. She is currently in town for a two month vacation along with her sons and will soon be joined by her husband. Her performance apparently will be choreographed by Saroj Khan, her favourite.
Shamita Shetty on the other hand will be paying a tribute to the late Parveen Babi. Aishwarya Rai will pay tribute to bar-dancers while Abhishek Bachchan will dance to the tunes of Bluffmaster.