TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Bhopal (UNI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has given the 'mahurat' shot of a Bhojpuri film Baklaul Dulha at his residence here.
Yesterday, Mr Chouhan also extended his best wishes to director Umar Khan, producer Arvind Srivastava, the artistes and the rest of the unit. The movie is to be shot in this City of Lakes, the chief minister's parliamentary constituency Vidisha and a few other places in the state.
Minister of State for Culture Lakshmikant Sharma was present on the occasion.
Vidisha-resident Rajat Arora is associated with the production that stars Pankaj Keshri and Rani Chatterji.