TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Monday, October 23, 2006
Manmohan Shetty's Adlabs Films Ltd. has planned to produce an animated film along with the children's clothing brand Gini and Jony. This project will be taking the whole concept of in-film branding to a next level, as this animated film will have Gini and Jony as the lead protagonists. Giny and Jony are the existing animated characters created by the apparel brand and have become famous among children. The script of the film is being developed by the animation division of Adlabs. However, the animation of the film will be outsourced to an international studio.
Shetty feels that the two characters Giny and Jony are well known among kids. Besides, he is very positive about the future of animated films in India.
Tanushree Dutta goes the Humpty Dumpty way
Sonu Nigam to do his first solo concert at Paris