TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, May 26, 2006
It was a workshop with a difference! Actor Manoj Bajpai and yesteryear stars Padmini Kapila, Asha Parekh and Shammi along with director Iqbal Rizvi and dialogue writer Sandeep Shrivastav coached the young cast of their new film, titled 90 Minutes.
From team-building exercises to acting skills and improvisation, the team went through an entire series of activities including pep talk from the experienced actresses of yesteryears, who seemed more than eager to share their golden words with the enthusiastic youngsters.
Manoj Bajpai, who enacts the role of a coach in 90 Minutes, spearheaded the thought. Produced by Padmini Kapila and directed by Iqbal Rizvi, 90 Minutes has a sports-based theme.