TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Monday, June 05, 2006
A Street at the devout Shirdi Sanshan was named after yesteryear actor turned producer-director Manoj Kumar. The kilometer long road is the only road that leads to the Shirdi temple.
The keystone of his name was unveiled by chief minister of Maharashtra Vilasrao Deshmukh. Later Manoj Kumar was felicitated by the Sansthan which said that he was 'the Architect of Modern Shirdi.'
Bipasha Basu in Double role
Abhishek Motorola Ambassador