TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Manoranjan The Entertainment, has released on DVD. The film is about evolving relationships with Bollywood as its background.
- Dual Layer Format.
- 16X9 Anamorphic Widescreen Format.
- All region NTSC format.
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound.
DVD Runtime: 147 minutes.
Cast: Aryan Vaid, Aditi Govitrikar, Sudhanshu Pande, Vijay Raaz, Markand Deshpande.
Director: Karaan Choudhary
Producer: Capital Films Pvt Ltd..
Manoranjan The Entertainment starts off with Subbu telling his story to a journalist. He happens to be the business manager to a top star Maya. Enter Rahul and Vicky , who belong to Subbu's native place.
Rahul wants to make it big in the industry, while Vicky aspires to become rich overnight. Rahul starts working as a spot boy, while Vicky becomes a chauffeur to Maya. There's Priya ,an orphan, who aspires to be an actress.
Subbu starts a film with Rahul and Kavita, but faces a lot of obstacles on the way. Meanwhile, Vicky becomes a gangster, who part-finances Subbu's movie. The film is released, declared a success and Rahul and Kavita become stars overnight. In the end, Rahul and Priya return to their native place, while Vicky is shot dead..
DVD Cost: $ 13.99
DVD Courtesy: EROS International