TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Everyone's wondering whatever happened to Marigold? Salman's first tryst with a Hollywood production, the film has been ready for a while now. "We are in the process of finalizing the international sales. The U.S. distributor will set a date and we plan to release the film in U.S.A., U.K. and India simultaneously," Siddharth Jain of Hyperion Pictures, India tells me.
But why haven't they set up a date yet? "The U.S. industry doesn't function the way we do. Even if we clinch the deal in April, they [the studio/distributor] would take another three/four months to market it extensively in the U.S. It means, we are looking at an August release as of now," he reveals.
There's good news for Salman fans in the heartland of India. The film will be released at metros in English language, but the dubbed Hindi version will hit the screens concurrently, so as to reach out to a wider section of viewers in India. "Let' not forget, we also need to tap the fan base of Salman in India," Siddharth states.