TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Everyone's into mass production of feature films in Bollywood. Yash Raj, Dharma, Rajshri, UTV, Vishesh Films, P.N.C., Percept, Sahara, Venus, Tips, Mukta Arts, RGV, Firoz A. Nadiadwala, Sanjay Gupta, Vidhu Vinod Chopra... everyone's involved in two/three projects at any given time. Now, Rakesh Roshan has decided to follow suit. Reportedly, the father and son duo of Rakesh and Hrithik Roshan have decided to start three films in the first round and for a change, the directorial reins would be offered to outside directors. Roshan Sr. will, of course, direct the third installment of Koi... Mil Gaya, but that'll happen later...
"We are working on two/three scripts currently," Roshan Sr. tells me, "And we'll take a call the moment we okay them. If the scripts shape up to our expectations, we would announce the projects. Also, the decision to entrust the directorial reins will be taken only after we're sure of the scripts." Hope the rumor mills stop working overtime after reading this official clarification!
Antariksha, for kids set to release
The Memsahib - Indian premiere at IFFI