TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Fame Multiplexes, Mumbai, in association with Pepsi, has announced the launch of an exciting 'MC Hunt' across its multiplexes in Mumbai. To participate in the 'MC Hunt', a patron has to watch a movie at any of the Fame multiplexes in Mumbai and pick up a form, which will be available on purchase of a Pepsi. The application forms for this contest were made available from 16th April and will continue till 28th April.
On 23rd and 30th April, the auditions will be held at Fame Adlabs. The grand finale of the contest will take place on 1st May at Fame Malad and will be judged by Emraan Hashmi and Kangana from the forthcoming movie Gangster.
Whatever be the title, Vishal Bharadwaj's film will have a title song
Tinnu Verma and brother assaulted by step brothers