TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Actress Meera Vasudevan of Rules: Pyaar Ka Superhit Formula fame finds herself in a bit of a spot. The producer of her latest film Jaadu Sa Chal Gaya, Yogesh B Verma has sent her a legal notice and wants to claim damages amounting to Rs.1 crore. The film stars Rakesh Bapat, Sudhanshu Pandey and Meera Vasudevan and is scheduled for release on May 26.
According to the producer, Meera was extremely unprofessional. She has not completed the dubbing of the film and was also not available for the promotions. The producer had requested her to be present at the promotional functions but she just didn't turn up. In fact, she kept the media waiting. Verma was shocked by her behavior since she is not even an established star. The film's release date was postponed and the producer had to bear losses worth Rs.1 crore. So he has decided to claim damages. He has also complained about her to the United Film Producers Association. The association will look into the matter.
Salmans court woes
Scintillating sound-and-light show impresses Akshay Kumar