TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Australian Politician Mike Rann, who is the Premier of South Australia, is so fascinated with Bollywood films that he has agreed to play a cameo in a Priyanka Chopra starrer. Rann will appear in a song and dance sequence filmed on Priyanka Chopra in Love Story 2050. The song is being shot in Adelaide.
Rann also met many filmmakers in Mumbai recently, which includes Yash Chopra, to invite them to shoot in Australia. And well, seems like there are about five more films that are going to be shot there in the coming year. After the European countries, now it looks like the Continent in the Southern Hemisphere is becoming the hot spot for shooting Bollywood films.