TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
It's a known fact that when Salman is your friend, he will go out of the way to help him out. But if Salman has a problem with someone, the person can be really taken for a ride. Salman Khan and Shahid Kapoor are not best of friends. And now Salman has given hints of his animosity.
Salman Khan has opted out of the Shahid-Kareena starrer Milenge Milenge. Salman Khan was initially supposed to do an extended special appearance for Satish Kaushik directed Milenge Milenge, produced by Boney Kapoor. Salman was doing this film as he developed a good rapport with Satish Kaushik during Tere Naam and with Boney Kapoor during No Entry.
Well the story goes that during the controversial Rockstars concert, Shahid and Kareena spent all their free time together while all the others were spending time together as a team. This thing did not go too well with Salman and hurt his ego. He felt that they were ignoring him. Salman being an emotional person did not want to associate himself with them anymore and hence withdrew from the movie.
Boney Kapoor has confirmed the news and has said that he respects Salman too much to ask him questions over backing out from the film. Salman was to play a pivotal role in this long delayed film. Well we hope Boney finds a suitable replacement for Salman so that Milenge Milenge can finally see the light of the day.
Sulakshana Pandit's riches-to-rags story
Devyani Saltzman writes a book on Water