TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Katputhli produced by actress Mink and her brother Punnu Brar and directed by Sanjay Khanna is now being readied for release by June 30. Produced under the banner of Bro & Sis Productions, the film stars Mink, Milind Soman, Yukta Mookhi, Sameer Dharmadhikari, Seema Biswas, Sudhanshu Pandey, Mukul Dev and Vikaas Kalantri in key roles. The film is presented by Sahara One Motion Pictures.
"Katputhli is a psychological thriller with surprising and chilling twists and turns, which guarantee to keep you on the edge of your seat. It is an out and out entertainer, which will also drive your blues away", says producer Punnu Brar.
Punnu feels that it is the script which is the king today as far as Cinema is concerned. "People do ask me why I chose to cast actors like Milind and Yookta in my film as they are not saleable. But note that films like Page 3 and Iqbal have clicked. I do not mean to say that there is no star value. However the fact also remains that today stars do not guarantee success. If there was a star system, Shah Rukh Khan's Paheli and Swades ought to have clicked at the box office in a big way. Isn't it?"
Punnu and Mink have an ambitious plan of making at least 3 films in every two years and say that their maiden venture Katputhli has shaped up very well.