TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Mira Nair is all set to make a film with Saif Ali Khan, Vidya Balan and Shiney Ahuja. The film is not a commercial film but is a short film on AIDS awareness. This drive is a part of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Initiative in India to combat AIDS and create awareness.
The film will screen at all major cinema halls in India. Apart from Mira Nair, the Union Health Ministry is also asking other prominent film makers to make films on AIDS and create awareness amongst people.
Chopra to make Bollywood's longest film
RGV now making Darna Bekaar Hai?