TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Filmmaker Mira Nair is all set to make a series of films based on HIV. During her recent visit to India she has confirmed directors Vishal Bharadwaj, Santosh Sivan and Kamal Hassan to make these films.
These films will be 12 minutes long for which she is planning to rope big stars of Bollywood. One of her films will be scripted by Zoya Akhtar that she will start by August. Her main aim is to spread awareness about AIDS.
Mira also plans to start a film on the international music group Beatles, when they stayed in India at Hrishikesh where they composed around 48 of their classic numbers. Her Hollywood remake on Munnabhai MBBS titled Gangsta AD starring Chris Tucker in the title role will start early next year.
Meanwhile Mira has completed her film based on Jhumpa Lahiri's book, Namesake. Produced by UTV, the film seems to have shaped up very well.
Amitabh to portray a blind lawyer
India score at Cannes