TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
The B-grade movie brigade mainly manages to attract their target audience through sleazy posters and titillating titles. One such movie title happens to be Majnu Pumping Laila Jumping that has created quite a buzz. Producer, director Vinod Chhabra of the film Majnu Pumping Laila Jumping has been allegedly assaulted at the IMPPA board room during a Title Registration Committee Meeting of FMC.
The incident happened when Chhabra attended the proceeding of a Title Registration Committee Meeting of FMC headed by Sangram Shirke which was also attended by 13 other representatives of WIFPA. and three IMPPA members.
According to Chhabra when the title registration of Majnu Pumping Laila Jumping came up for discussion, Sangram Shirke not only denied passing the title but also asked committee members to vote on the issue. Chhabra argued on the basis that more suggestive titles have been passed by Censors earlier. But Shirke was adamant on his stand and when things got worse, he even threw a glass on Chhabra apart from using abusive language. Chhabra alleged that his shirt was torn and that he was also pushed out of the board room.
Malaysian journalists to be featured in Don
Now 10 stories in Dus Kahaniyaan