TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Bhopal (UNI): Bollywood artists from Madhya Pradesh will be honored during the four-day film festival -- being organised by the state culture department -- that gets underway here tomorrow.
Official sources said Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan would inaugurate the programme, which will be chaired by Public Relations Minister Narendra Singh Tomar. Culture Minister Lakshmikant Sharma will be the special guest for the occasion.
Mr Chauhan will honor Madhya Pradesh-based artists presently working in Mumbai film industry on the occasion.
During the festival, Sudhir Mishra-directed 'Hazar Khwaishen' would be screened on November 8.
On the concluding day, Sunil Dutt's Mujhe jeene do will be screened. The last movie to be screened will be Jis desh mein Ganga behti hai.
Other movies to be screened include: Amol Palekar-directed Thoda sa Rumani ho jayen (November 9), S N Tripathi-directed Rani Rupmati (November 9), Gulzar-directed Kinara (November 10) and B R Chopra-directed Naya Daur (November 10).
Salaam-E-Ishq with a new trend?
Guru characters introduce themselves