TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, December 14, 2006
With Eklavya - The Royal Guard getting shifted to 16th February, 2007, we had hinted that there was a strong possibility of Namastey London and Shakalaka Boom Boom getting shifted to a latter date.
Vipul Shah, the maker of Namastey Londons, has decided to avert the clash with Eklavya. "I don't want to be egoistic and clash with Eklavya," he tells me, "What's the point? Why should we cut into each other's pie? I am ready to wait for a week or two." So is Namastey London arriving a week later? "Right now, I am undecided about the date. But I may settle for 23rd February or 2nd March," he reveals.
Meanwhile, Suneel Darshan is maintaining 16th February for Shakalaka Boom Boom. "However, Himesh has to give me one more song. He has been extremely busy of late. But I am keen to release my film on 16th February," Suneel states.
While on clashes, K Sera Sera has decided against releasing two of their films on the same date. Initially, both I See You and Risk were slated for 29th December release, but K Sera Sera have decided to give a 2-week break between the films. While I See You will now make it on 29th December, Risk has been shifted to 12th January.