TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Here's one BIG news! There're whispers in the industry that Eros has taken over the worldwide distribution rights of Vipul Shah's Akshay-Katrina starrer Namastey London for a whopping Rs. 36 crores. True or false? "Till we sign on the dotted line and money exchanges hands, I wouldn't say that we're through with the deal. Yes, we have finalized the terms and conditions, but the document is not signed yet," Vipul states. What's the deal like? "The figure [Rs. 36 crores] is right. The deal is for the first term of three years and pertains to the worldwide distribution rights," the soft-spoken director adds.
Meanwhile, the film-maker denies that he has postponed the release of Namastey London from 16th February to March/April next year. "No way! I am recording the background score from 25th November onwards and I am sure of meeting the deadline of 16th February, 2007," he clarifies.
Sanjay Dutt gets interim relief
Salman's secretary turns producer