TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, October 13, 2006
Nana Patekar and Bobby Deol have been teamed for the first time in Sangeeth Sivan's forthcoming venture, the Hindi remake of the Telugu film Athadu. "That's my next film after Apna Sapna Money Money," director Sangeeth Sivan divulges. It's a novel pairing indeed. "Oh yes! The roles seem tailor-made for Nana and Bobby," he adds.
Sivan hasn't finalized the balance cast, nor has he chosen a title for the film. "I'd prefer a small title," he says, unlike Apna Sapna Money Money and Kyaa Kool Hai Hum, four words both. Sivan begins shooting in December and wraps the film by March next year. "No point stretching a film for more than three/four months," he divulges. K. Sera Sera is producing the film.
Soon after the Nana-Bobby starrer is complete, Sivan will embark on a quickie, titled Network, with Nana Patekar again. "The subject is close to my heart. The concept is interesting and Nana too seemed excited when he heard the plot," he adds.
Now, a book on Mughal-E-Azam dialogues
Amitabh's French connection