TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
After his son Imad met with a train accident, actor Naseeruddin Shah has decided to opt out of Milan Luthria's Hattrick. Reportedly, the actor has been replaced by Danny Dengzongpa.
20-year-old Imad, aspiring actor and filmmaker, fell of a local train between Lower Parel and Mahalaxmi stations and is now recuperating. Naseeruddin has stepped back to look after Imad since his son's treatment will take up four months. Imad has several broken bones and needs to undergo severe physiotherapy.
As Luthria confirmed, the shooting of the movie was supposed to start in December. But since Imad's accident took place just a week before that, the shooting saw a hiatus for two weeks. Luthria said that Naseer's backing out has been a great loss to him as every director dreams of working with an actor of Naseer's caliber. However, the shoot could not be further delayed as the film aims to release during the Cricket World Cup in March 2007. Therefore, Luthria had to look for Naseer's replacement immediately.
Last seen in Krrish and Omkara, Naseer will be out of the filmy circuit until his son recovers. After all, he has walked out of Hattrick only for Imad. Hattrick is a comedy flick set against the backdrop of the Cricket World Cup. Luthria has recently shot an item song starring Rimmi Sen and Kunal Kapoor, which claims to be a very seductive number. Hopefully, the movie will see a Cricket World Cup release!
Namastey London moves ahead
Sanjay Dutt to resume shooting