TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Neha Dhupia is also the glamorous new face of the Police International label who signed her to spearhead their campaign in the Indian consumer market. She will appear at the 2006 Diwali Festival of Lights at Britomart on Saturday, October 14 and Sunday, October 15. The festival is organized by the Asia New Zealand Foundation and Auckland City Council.
Ms Dhupia's participation in the Diwali Festival of Lights has been made possible by Auckland's leading Indian community station, Radio Tarana, who is a sponsor for the event.
Saif and Esha to endorse Provogue
Bailed out after a decade - Zamaanat